Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome in our temporary version page of our server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
DONT FORGET TO VOTE EVERY DAY

GMs PLEASE LOOK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
voths

voths

GMs PLEASE LOOK Empty
PostSubject: GMs PLEASE LOOK   GMs PLEASE LOOK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:16 am

GMS PLEASE arum MANA 200 MP Potion is very little, at least 500 MP PUT PRA ENCHER MP OK,,, ANOTHER THING AS SKILL LV 81 GRACIAS CT2.2'S WHAT I WANT NO FURTHER NEED NOT SERVE WITH SPEELBOOKS actually HAVE NO SKILL PRA ADD THE BOOKS WITH OK, now automatically placed SKILL AS,,, ANOTHER THING IS DEBUFF WORKS OF TEMPLE OK SHILLEN WHICH THE RIGHT SKILL WORKS OK, THAT WORKS ALL SET Vespa,, ASK CHARTER NOBLEZA to do BUT I would be easier,,, BLESS THE OTHER THING THAT DROP Weapon And Armor easiest,, increased percentage of 75% BLESSED TO 85% OR 90% OK this is just opinion or TIP OK TAMO IN BRAZILIAN SERVE U.S.,,, ASK SERVER LINK PRA VOTE NO MAS is not ACHE OF STAFF UNTIL NOW MY CLAN that Vota PRA SERVER HELP GROW not think a big hug ETA OK BUT SEE, NO APOLOGIES AI SEI WRITE WELL BY THE ENGLISH IN BRAZIL HAS NO ENGLISH AND PORTUGUESE OK

by VOTHS

THX !!!!! cheers cheers Embarassed Embarassed drunken drunken lol!

sorry for my English-language translators used
Back to top Go down

GMs PLEASE LOOK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Section :: English Section-
Jump to: